We’re calling this series Trending because students all over the country know that when something is trending, it’s a topic that everyone is talking about. It has people’s attention. It’s important to them. It’s what’s happening in the world right now.
During the next two weeks, we’ll discuss loving life and loving others.
- Week one’s message is about how our diversity unites us because we all reflect the image of God.
- Week two’s message is about self-harm and how Jesus believes we’re worthy of love and help no matter what.
Due to the heavy nature of these two talks on race and self-harm, we thought it was important to equip Parents with additional resources to continue healthy conversations—even after small group discussions end.
- Parent Cue Live Podcast Episode: Why You Need to Talk about Race with Your Kids
- Parent Cue Blog Post: Four Questions to Ask Yourself Before Talking to your Kids about Racism
- Parent Cue Blog Post: What Parents Need To Know About Kids Who Self-Harm
- Parent Cue Live Podcast Episode: How To Recognize When Your Kid Is In Crisis