A five-week series about following the Greatest Commandment by loving God, others, and ourselves.
- WEEK 1: What we’re for is more important than what we’re against.
- WEEK 2: Getting to know Jesus is how we get to know God.
- WEEK 3: Our value is determined by God.
- WEEK 4: Everyone matters to Jesus, so everyone should matter to us.
- WEEK 5: A relationship with Jesus fuels our love for God, others, and ourselves.
“’You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’” — Matthew 22:37-39 NLT