How We're Keeping Our Families Safe
- Auditoriums and meeting rooms have been reset or closed for safe distancing.
- We ask all people on campus to refrain from handshaking and hugging.
Slowing the Spread
- Temperature checks are performed for staff and serving volunteers on Sunday mornings.
- Temperature checks will be performed for preschool and elementary age children.
- Face coverings are required for staff and serving volunteers. (Face coverings are optional for attenders.)
- Guest Services Team members will be opening doors for attenders to reduce contact points.
- Guest Services Team members will be sanitizing surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at entrances.
- Our Wellness Policy encourages those feeling sick or at risk to remain at home and stay safe.
Environment Re-open Dates and Times
In order to provide a quality experience while meeting current health and safety standards, we made some scheduling adjustments beginning June 21 until further notice.
Preschool Age (Birth to 5) - Sunday 9 am and 11 am
Elementary Age (Adventure Cove) - Sunday 11 am only
Middle School Age (Warehouse) - Sunday 11 am only
High School Age (Warehouse) - Wednesday July 1 at 6:45 pm