- What’s your MOST and LEAST liked side dish for Thanksgiving meal?
- What do you ENJOY most about the Thanksgiving holiday?
- What are you MOST thankful for this year?
- What’s something NEW you learned this year that you’re thankful for?
- If you could thank one PERSON today—near or far, living or dead—for their influence on your life, who would that person be?
- For WHAT do you feel most grateful to God today?
MINISTRY ENVIRONMENT OPEN TIMES
In order to provide a quality experience while meeting current health and safety standards, we adjusted our schedule as follows until further notice.
Preschool Age (Birth to 5) - OPEN Sundays 11 am
Elementary Age (Adventure Cove) - CLOSED
Middle School Age (Warehouse) - CLOSED
High School Age (Warehouse) - CLOSED
Adult Worship (Main Auditorium) OPEN Sundays 9 am and 11 am
SAFE DISTANCING & FACE MASK PRACTICES
Cornerstone Family is open for our weekly services. We also live stream our 9 am service on Sunday mornings.
Our multi-purpose room, Common Ground, is set up for safe distanced seating and we are asking attenders to wear a face mask during their time in this room.
Mask wearing for all other environments on our campus is up to the discretion of the attender. We ask that our volunteers respect attenders' comfort levels by wearing a mask around attenders who are wearing masks.
DIGITAL CONNECTION CARD
Use the Digital Connection Card to share prayer requests, praise reports, or to receive information about upcoming events and ways to volunteer.