10 DAY PRAYER GUIDE
Beginning Saturday September 19, Cornerstone Family will join with other churches for a focused 10 day prayer emphasis. You can access a free prayer guide to prepare for the national day of prayer happening on September 26.
OUR PRESCHOOL IS OPEN
We are excited that our Preschool Connection Academy is open! We are following recommended guidelines for child and staff member safety in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. For more information visit cornerstonefamily.com/preschool-connection-academy
WE'RE MEETING ON CAMPUS and ONLINE
Cornerstone Family is open for our weekly services. We also live stream our 9 am service on Sunday mornings. If you aren't ready to return to our church services on campus, please continue to join us online at facebook.com/cornerstonefamilychurch or watch at cornerstonefamily.com/media
MINISTRY ENVIRONMENT OPEN TIMES
In order to provide a quality experience while meeting current health and safety standards, we adjusted our schedule as follows until further notice.
Preschool Age (Birth to 5) - OPEN Sundays 9 am & 11 am
Elementary Age (Adventure Cove) - OPEN Sundays 11 am only
Middle School Age (Warehouse) - OPEN Sundays 11 am only
High School Age (Warehouse) - OPEN Wednesdays at 6:45 pm
Adult Worship (Main Auditorium) OPEN Sundays 9 am and 11 am
DIGITAL CONNECTION CARD
Use the Digital Connection Card to share prayer requests, praise reports, or to receive information about upcoming events and ways to volunteer.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS WE'RE TAKING
To accommodate the varying comfort levels of our attenders we’re making some adjustments.
- Auditoriums and meeting rooms have been reset or closed for safe distancing.
- The meet and greet time has been removed from the Sunday morning service program.
- We ask all people on campus to refrain from handshaking and hugging.
Slowing the Spread
- Temperature checks are performed for staff and serving volunteers on Sunday mornings.
- Temperature checks will be performed for preschool and elementary age children.
- Face coverings are required for staff and serving volunteers. (Face coverings are optional for attenders.)
- Guest Services Team members will be opening doors for attenders to reduce contact points.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at entrances.
- Our Wellness Policy encourages those feeling sick or at risk to remain at home and stay safe.
Thank you so much for your gracious flexibility during these very unusual times!